Wow...ok first off the lot is amazing! Second I can't believe how fast it's come along already. Building is so fun...well stressful too but mainly fun. My favorite is picking the Kitchen and all finishing work details. Oh I wish we lived closer I would love to see the blueprints and chat housebuilding with you. Sorry my dad is a contractor so when I see footings and basement walls going up I get excited...and it's not even my cabin ;-) Keep those photos coming!
3 comments:
Looking good :-)
I know I cannot wait...walls start going up tomorrow!
Wow...ok first off the lot is amazing! Second I can't believe how fast it's come along already. Building is so fun...well stressful too but mainly fun. My favorite is picking the Kitchen and all finishing work details. Oh I wish we lived closer I would love to see the blueprints and chat housebuilding with you. Sorry my dad is a contractor so when I see footings and basement walls going up I get excited...and it's not even my cabin ;-) Keep those photos coming!
Post a Comment