Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Living in the Heat

You would think after living in Arizona for over 2 years I would be accustom to this heat. Well I am not, today, tomorrow and Thursday are forecast to be 113 with a heat advisory! Anyone who tries to tell you it is a dry heat...smack them, hot is HOT! On top of that Mike left for Chicago today and had to rub it in that he will be in cooler weather.

PS: Marta...JD...Either of you want a house guest for the summer????

3 comments:

Marta said...

sure come on up....we have a nice cool basement guest suite that you can live in...i am warning you though...we have a lot of mosquitos! As they say grass is always greener...Happy belated birthday :-)

jderhard said...

Well, of course! You know you guys are always welcome. Come before the end of July and go Halibut fishing with us! :)

Actually, I have no idea if I will actually be here. I turn in my OCS package soon. Hopefully, I will go right away versus sitting around and waiting for a date.

Take care. Let me know when you get that myspace page. :)~

jderhard said...

PS - It hasn't gotten above 70 yet.