skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mike & Sarah Keery
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Wedding
This last weekend I was lucky enough to see my best friend get married. Everything went off without a hitch. Here is a picture that we took before the ceremony.
1 comment:
Our Family
said...
Looking great! Pic a little hard to see but I like your hair
July 10, 2008 at 5:45 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sarah
My husband Mike and I are currently living is Gilbert, Arizona baking in the heat. We are originally from Wisconsin so we take everyday with stride.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(13)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(9)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(2)
Independence day
Wedding
►
June
(4)
1 comment:
Looking great! Pic a little hard to see but I like your hair
Post a Comment